Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One thing BG and Temple will have in common on Saturday....

Is a long week of practice.

We know that Coach Clawson was pretty frustrated following the loss on Saturday, saying "We're just not a very good football team right now."

Turns out Temple Coach Al Golden wasn't any happier following their loss at NIU.  Here are some of his quotes taken from The Blade this morning....

“I’ve had enough – I’m tired of the selfishness, and tired of having to coach effort,” he said.

“I don’t want to have to coach effort.

“We looked passionless, and I don’t like it. I’m going to change it.”

I guess it will be a test of who can bounce back from a soul-searching defeat.

Other notes from the Blade article:

Pronty, Schilz and Walker should play Saturday.
Temple lost an O-lineman to injury.
Status of Bernard Pierce is uncertain, though he is far from Temple's only RB.

No comments :