Sunday, December 28, 2008

I would be remiss not to comment....

that the players who have de-committed from our football game have each cited a lack of contact from the new coach...who is doing all of this on his own as he assembles a staff.

I'm going to assume there is a plan to all this. It doesn't look good, that's for sure. I don't mean that it looks like the wrong thing to do, necessarily, but that it looks like the wrong way to do it. It makes the program looks disorganized and in disarray, and I worry about what people might be seeing.

I will just say this. The guy I saw at the press conference--this doesn't seem like his style, even if these are guys he didn't want. And it doesn't seem like he really had time to make those calls, unless the current coaches told him that...and they recruited these players.

Something doesn't seem right. Keeping my fingers crossed....

No comments :