Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Podcast Back and cool Falcon Promo

OK, a couple items from the Internets. First, Grant and Tony have resurrected their "Rolling Along" podcast after two years. Its pretty good, I listened last night. The audio quality is good, and its entertaining. Ryan Autullo of The Blade was the guest. Ryan shares with us that he normally works in his pajamas, which I am sure has been a shock to the security guard at the Doyt. And, he likes Stimmel's Market, which shows good taste, in fact. Podcasts are a lot of work, but I encourage them to keep it up, its a nice thing to listen to.

I used to try and listen to the MAC Report Online podcast, but the audio quality was dreadful and I couldn't take it. But, an hour to catch up on the whole conference while I am driving would be awesome. I should check in and see if it has gotten any better.

And, here's a user-created promo (from a BG fan) on youtube for the homecoming game Saturday. Its also not too bad.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention!

The podcast is just one of a number of projects that barely got off the ground before stalling, I/we hope to bring any number of them back.

The audio quality amazes me, considering we were in three different locations recording it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks O&B!! You're high on our list of "want-to-have-on-the-podcast" people. Of course, not as high as Nikki Harris, but high, none-the-less.

;-)

You game?

Orange said...

Absolutely, sign me up. And I totally respect where I stand, as it relates to Nikki Harris.

:)