Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Prep stand-out inks at BG

Ryan Sims of Fort Wayne has signed at BG.

Here's an excerpt:

“They had a coach at just about every game he played this summer. They followed him around the country,” Ray Sims said. “Dan Dakich made a home visit a couple of weeks ago. He was very to the point. He let Ryan know right away what to expect. He did not pull any punches. My wife fell in love with him right away. Matter of fact, my wife prepared a meal that day and I knew something was up because I was able to get a home-cooked meal that day.”
Here's what hoopfactor.com said about Sims a little while ago:

Wed September 14, 2005 Ryan Sims Update -- Ft Wayne guard Ryan Sims has a chance to be a very, very good D-1 player. Potential on this kid is unlimited given his freakish athleticism. Several schools backed off of Sims because he didn't play as hard as they would've liked during the recruiting period in July -- but like I said, he has skills.

No comments :