Sunday, October 23, 2005

Falcon Notes

As I've sort of recovered from yesterday's game, I'm finding an unusual idea about Saturday's Akron game....it might be

interesting?


Yes, that's what I said...interesting. I don't know when we had an interesting game on the schedule going back to maybe UM I or UM II. Last year, as noted here, was not interesting until the end. You knew we were going to race through the MAC schedule unimpeded after NIU. Anyway, I've done some looking at the Zips--its a HUGE game for them, too. More later in the week...they don't have a great running game.

I'm still on my now mandatory self-imposed 48-hour AZZ.com cooling off period, which ends tomorrow night around 8 or so. Its helped to keep me from wallowing in the result. Food tastes better...the idea it is "only a game" stays closer in my mind.

No comments :