Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Lewis heads to Navy

Things got a little more difficult for the BG football team, as it was announced that Eric Lewis has moved on to Navy.  He deserves it.  He's done a good job with our defense and I wish him nothing but the best.  Honestly, the defense has been the only part of the team that has punched above its weight, and with the losses out there we can use some help.

If I had to guess, Associate Head Coach and LB Coach Steve Morrison will be promoted to DC. He was DC for WMU in 2008-9.  But maybe I will be surprised.

Never a dull moment and nothing gets easier...

2 comments :

Schadenfreude said...

I agree. This coach seemed like he had the defense performing pretty well. Navy is getting a good one, it seems to me.

Anonymous said...

Agreed, losing Lewis may hurt a lot. The defense, to me, seemed to have some really strong playmakers with a few others that probably aren't starters on most D1 teams. I think he got the most of the talent he had and Navy will be better team because of him.