Sunday, January 30, 2011

Last Notes from Saturday


Shot from the EMU game.  Note the non-functioning scoreboard.  We used to play with just the scoreboards on the walls anyway, so it was just another throwback.

Wore the throwback unis again.  I think it has officially become a thing.

Speaking of officials, that game was the most cluster-f**cked game I have ever seen.  There were more meetings than I have ever seen.  I don't think it impacted the game...for example, when Ramsey was screaming for a jump ball after the melee, with all the arms flying in something like that, its just a tough call to get.

Just to stop and note one thing....As of right now, BG is in a two-way tie for first in the East, and with Ball State's loss, in a three-way tie for first in the MAC.  I'm always in a cautious optimism mode, but this is turning into a really fun season.

No comments :