Friday, January 14, 2011

Blogpoll, Fins

The final blogpoll is out for the year, which you can see here.  The embed code isn't there right now, but when it is, I will pop it up.  I was 4th place in the Mr. Xanax category...I'm assuming because I kept Oregon #2. I don't think it is fair to make a team play the other top ranked team and then demote them for losing the game.  Beyond that, I moved Utah up 1, which I justified by telling myself that teams in front of them lost and dropped entirely, but that may not hold water for me.  And, in the bottom 5, I had different ideas than the poll seemed to.  Specifically, I had WVU in the Top 25, while the poll did not, and given that NC State beat WVU, that was probably an error on my part.

Anyway.  I love doing the blogpoll.  It is entertaining as hell and very much adds to my enjoyment of the season. Can't wait until next year.

No comments :