Monday, August 23, 2010

Falcon DB Jonathan Davis is profiled....

Here's a nice local story about Falcon S Jonathan Davis, from Ravenna.  He played some last year, and is expected to be in the rotation this year.

A couple key quotes....

“I was an offensive player in high school, but when I got to college, I had to just go with it and try to fill a role on the team,” said Davis. “They moved me around a little bit at Bowling Green, but I settled in at defensive back (quickly).”
“Of course you need talent, but character is what coaches really look for,” said Davis. “(Bowling Green head coach Dave) Clawson wants his players to be good representatives for the school and to be active off the field. That’s something that (Ravenna head coach Jim) Lunardi really emphasized to his players when I was there.”

No comments :