Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ball State Preview, Mini Edition

Normally I look at our opponents a little more closely, but someone hit fast forward on the life button and I'm clinging on a little it. If the weather is OK, I hope to be at AA tonight, though.

Anyway, here's a good preview to look at from Yahoo
. Essentially, despite losing their best player (Anthony Newell), Ball State is 4-1 and with a win Wednesday would be all alone in first in the West. They play a very similar style to us in that it is very defensive. Their 4-1 record shouldn't hold up too well on the run through the East. Their season rankings are not very good.

So, check it out. I'd like to think we can get back on the home winning track in this one. Every basket will count (you know what I mean, MORE than normal).

No comments :