Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Blade Reports 8 BG Commits

John Wagner of the Blade has the news on commits to BG over the weekend, with a total of 8.  I don't want to steal his thunder, so hop on over and check it out.  Some of them we had here and some I had heard about but this provides confirmation.

Look, I always say that we can't really tell about a recruiting class until they get to their senior year.  Having said that, I do think there are signs that these guys might turn into good players.  Recruiting like this after a coaching change is tough...you lose guys and meanwhile you are starting from the beginning with new guys and a lot of the players are committed.  As our staff's first test, I'd say the early scores are good.  More tests to come.

All will be revealed tomorrow.  Wagner says to expect 20 signees tomorrow.

No comments :