Sunday, September 13, 2026

Past and Future Opponent Land

Sep. 5 Tarleton State Texans (2-0)  Beat McNeese State

Sep. 12 Nebraska (2-0) Beat us

Sep. 19 Iowa State (1-1) Lost to Iowa

Sep. 26 USF Bulls (2-0) Rallied to beat Army

Oct. 3 Miami (Ohio) RedHawks (1-1) Smoked Holy Cross

Oct. 10 Sacramento State Hornets (1-2) Lost big to Fresno State

Oct. 17 Ball State Cardinals (1-1) Beat Stony Brook

Oct. 24 Buffalo Bulls (1-1) Lost to FIU

Oct. 31 Western Michigan Broncos (1-1)  Beat Monmouth

Nov. 10 Kent State Golden Flashes (1-1) Beat Woffrd

Nov. 20 Toledo Rockets (1-1) Beat Central Connecticut State

Nov. 28 UMass Minutemen (2-0).  Beat Sacred Heart


MAC vs. FCS: 10-1

MAC vs: P4:  1-9

MAC vs G?: 1-4

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I mean it when I say 0-12 is on the table. The home game against Sacramento State may be both BG's best realistic shot at a win, and the most unwatchable game in recent history. Also something to consider. Last year's team started hot. Played their best games of the year in the first half of the season. I sincerely hope that trend does not repeat.