Monday, July 27, 2015

New Football Uniforms Unveiled


OK kids!  For you uniform types....here it is.  The Nike handiwork for the BG football team.

Thoughts?

Look, I have to say that I am not, as Todd Walker says, a "uniform honk."  If it was up to me we'd wear the same uniforms we did when I was 12 years old, right down to the old school helmet.  But it isn't, and younger fans and our players are clearly into the new style of uniforms and changing them up and doing different things, so I say, enjoy.

I don't like the black and the soot...but honestly, my favorite uniform is the one we wear when we win.

As for these....I do like them.  I am a big fan of the brown...this is kind of an odd brown, but I like it.  And I like the orange one as well, don't mind the little thing on the sleeves.  I'm a fan.  Hopefully others like them too.

And you know, we wear them to beat Toledo.

1 comment :

Ken said...

Typo: my favorite uniform is the one we where (wear) when we win.