Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Bill Frack Court and the Stroh Center

I meant to take my own photo of the Stroh Center when I was down for the Spring Game but I got distracted and pretty soon it was dark.  The University is obliging with some new stuff...

First, here is the webcam image....obviously, the facility is coming along and starting to look very good.  You can't see, but some of the seat rows are put in right now.



Second, drawings have been released of what the floor design will be.  Looking good to me.  Can't wait until we beat the Rockets on this floor.....

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I went by a couple of days ago (Monday 4/19) and they're starting to put the seating in so you can't see through the ironwork :-) Wow.
Taking shape and looking like an arena now. I would have stopped to take a few pix if I had the time. Maybe next week for sure.

HoopsFan