Thursday, August 06, 2009

Big Changes at AY-ZIGGY-ZOOMBA.com

Hey, just a quick note to everyone that things are really coming around on Azz.com. The sidebar on this blog says that AZZ is the spiritual home of the Falcon Nation, and I feel strongly that is the case. I know that my enjoyment of Falcon sports has increased massively since I discovered the site shortly after Cole Magner scored a 2-pointer in Evanston, IL.

They are now incorporating videos into the site. In addition, Ryan Autullo is on board. You might remember Ryan from his days at The Blade. He was eventually downsized there and is investing some of his time in doing some video coverage of Falcon sports at the site. He's a good guy who was a reader here during his time at The Blade. He's a BG Grad, and pretty new media savvy.

Anyway, I'm not going to post or link to everything they do because I want people congregating over there for the content. I might do some re-posting if I have something to add to the whole conversation. I'll just put this up as an example of what you will be able to see.

Roger Williams from Ay-Ziggy-Zoomba.com on Vimeo.



It is a great addition to the Falcon nation, and I encourage all Falcon fans to check there often.

2 comments :

Pepperguy said...

Thanks!! I've always loved your your site since I found it as well... I think the assortment of Falcon Fan sites really compliment each other nicely! Between yours, mine, Tony's and the official site, we've got a pretty darn solid crew pumping info to the Nation!

Tony said...

Here! Here!

Oh, and btw, I'm stealing RSS feeds from both of you for my new "Falcon-stein" site. :)

And anyone that calls Ryan "new media savvy" didn't pay attention to day one! *laugh* Kid's a quick learner, though!