Friday, October 17, 2008

The kind of MAC Title I like to win

NCAA Student Athlete Graduation rates are out, and the Falcons have the kind of MAC Championship you can be really proud of....

Bowling Green's overall Graduation Success Rate of 88% was the highest among the 12 Mid-American Conference schools, and was 10 points higher than the national average of 78%.
Congratulations to everyone involved. You can get more information here....

I have often said that this kind of thing is what separates us from the beasts. I expect Bowling Green athletics to operate in a manner we can be proud of, graduate players, and win. There's no reason you can't do all three, if you're committed and hiring the right people.

I'd rather lose than have to be embarrassed at how we are doing in graduating players. That's just me, but its how I feel.

So, as a Falcon fan, I am immensely proud to see these numbers. Follow the link and read the full numbers....we had more than a half dozen programs graduate all its players.

No comments :