Thursday, February 08, 2007

Dakich Debate

No Falcon hoops fan can be unaware of the debate over whether Coach Dakich will stay @ BG another season. It is the subtext to the whole season, and I've written about it here, plenty. Dave Hackenberg of The Blade weighed in this week with what I think is a pretty reasonable assessment...notably, it is too soon to tell. Take, for example, Coach Stan Joplin.

Meanwhile, here's another blog post that calls for Coach to get a multi-year extension.

Finally, to add insult to injury, here is Dan featured in a "whatever happened to" segment on AOL Fanhouse. Ouch.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I can tell the second Dakich post you linked is incredibly well-researched by the explanation of the Daniels picture alone.

The rest is kind of like me writing "what happened to my mail this morning... I needed to check the mail, I went to the mailbox and now I have mail." Jon's post at the other link is a pretty good one, though!

As for me? The scholastic year of having no clue what to think continues...

Orange said...

Tony--Nice comments. Laughed out loud.

What was in your mail?

If you admit you don't have an opinion, are you allowed to stay on the Internet.

Anonymous said...

Meh.

A bank statement and some food for the shredder.

And I have many opinions on whether or not one without an opinion should be allowed on the internet. :D