Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Sound Familiar Falcon Fans?

Urban happy in Utah. Family comes first.


In the article linked below, Urban spouts a familiar line. He is happy at Utah, the work is unfinished, his family his happy. Furthermore, he calls the experience leaving BG "devastating." Apparently he expected a hug. If so, maybe he should avoid saying things like this, two days before leaving...

"that's silly ... The future is fantastic here ... I'm proud to be the football coach here.

"Once they get to know me, know my family, know how important it is to have continuity, my kids going to school somewhere."

He's a brilliant football coach. And he's going to win some national championships. He seems to be able to learn a lot...except how to not paint himself into a corner on questions like this. Or maybe he doesn't want to learn. Does he really care about how people feel once he has left them behind. I don't get that sense.

Utah Paper Falls for usual Urban Lie

No comments :