Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Saga of Joey

Joey appears to have worn out his welcome with Mooch. Its hard to say, but I would speculate that McMahon will finish the season, and then the Lions will go shopping. Joey now has a running game, but still produces little to nothing @ Qb. To all those Joey-haters, I have to tip my hat. I thought he was a can't miss, but there is no reason to think he has done anything BUT miss. Things can change, but today, for now, I don't believe you will ever see him lead a winning team. I don't know what it is. He seems to have the physical ability---he just doesn't seem to have the drive.

Well, one good thing. McMahon will stink, as he always does, and that will be the end of that nonsense. Of course, he's playing for a contract, isn't he.

How about them Lions!

No comments :