So, we lost the blog bet to One Bronco Nation Under God, and as the winner, he gets one post on this blog, which is below.
His blog is outstanding....great content, high volume, and a mature fan community.
I have heard from so many fans what a great experience it was meeting the Boise fans. Even reading their blog, they are true fans of college football who love their team....which is the whole idea.
I'll be rooting for them. If they are the only undefeated team, do they get into the Title Game? Time will tell...
With no further adieu......Kevan's Post...
Top Ten places Bowling Green fans were headed in the middle of the third quarter
10. The exits
9. Back to only caring about Bowling Green every time a Top Ten team comes to town
8. The ceremonial burning of the Freddie Barnes 4 Heisman bandwagon
7. The tattoo parlor, to cancel an appointment for a lower back tattoo pronouncing "BG beats BSU 9-26-09 I was there!"
6. A Dave Clawson help group, led by a Tennessee fan
5. Shoney's, most likely
4. Back in time, to tell Urban Meyer how much they love him because they just didn't tell him enough when he was there
3. They were really just going to the bathroom, but by the time they got back, Boise State had already scored two more times, so ...
2. The Bowling Green backfield, as Ryan Winterswyk's "plus-one"
1. Home, to be the first to read FalconBlog's insightful recap of the game