Friday, June 27, 2008

Graham Bunn, Bachelor

I looked onto my Yahoo! Buzz page and saw the big mover was Graham Bunn!

I haven't blogged this, but Graham Bunn is a former Falcon hoopster (who eventually transferred to App State and played professionally in Germany), and was just this week cut by the lovely DeAnna Pappas on the Bachelorette. (I guess she's lovely if you like that kind of thing. She looks like Rachel Ray to me). Based on this blog, he did make her feel like crap for doing it, so he does have that going for him.

He made the final four, but not the big Dance!! HA!

I also note that this blog entry has 782 comments posted to it, and no, it doesn't make me feel better about America's chances in the global race for survival.

Even the presence of a Falcon isn't enough to get me to watch that show.

It does bring up any interesting topic. What Falcons could we recommend for OTHER reality shows?

  • Real World
  • Survivor (Cole Magner would rock this show)
  • Biggest Loser (Our big man, Otis Polk)
  • American Idol
  • Orange County Chopper
  • Dancing with the Stars (Josh Harris, winner for sure)

No comments :