Friday, October 14, 2005

Tough Times for Falcons Continue

First, Mawel Soler is off the team, although he may be able to earn his way back. Here's what DD said in tonight's Sentinel.

"My senior is working his way back to be on the team," Dakich said. "I learned two years ago that I have to trust the senior. [Netter]. If the senior doesn't trust me, I don't care, but I've got to trust them.

"At this point right now he won't start practicing with us. I give him credit. He's working hard to regain that trust."

When asked about Soler's problems, Dakich said "while the team's agenda is to practice, his agenda is being somewhere else doing something else."

Also, Brian Moten, our big G recruit who was enrolled at Virginia, is not eligible until the end of the first semester, like Keith McLeod was.

With Wright's broken foot, Lefeld, Floyd and Moon Robinson are the only players in practice who have on the team before.

Its looking like a long year...but then again, I thought that last year.

No comments :