Friday, January 27, 2012

Falcon Nation Sends Thoughts and Prayers to Coach Miller

As I am sure you have heard by now, BGSU Women's Basketball Coach Curt Miller suffered a mini-stroke during a recent game and will be away from the team indefinitely

This was shocking news when I heard it this morning, and I certainly send my best wishes to Coach Miller for a speedy recovery.  The University has asked everyone to respect his privacy, and I'm sure everyone will.

Here is BG's release.

In it, he refers to a "wake up call."

Obviously, I have no idea what was behind this from a medical standpoint. I do think it stands as a reminder to all of us to keep our life in perspective, to enjoy your passions, but not be ruled by your passions.  There is a healthy balance to all things, and we should all strive to find that balance through harmony and moderation.

A good time for all of us to reflect, I think.

No comments :