Wednesday, February 21, 2007

OU Blows Falcons Out 88-63

So much for a resurgence in our two game "winning streak."

Update:

Coach on post-game:

  • Embarrassment
  • Men against boys
  • Awful
  • I can't let up on these guys at all. If I'm not a raving maniac this is the performance we get.
  • We worked for two days on the zone, and we looked like we had never seen one before.
  • Terrible
  • It's about as disappointed as I have ever been in a game
  • I didn't think we were guarding them and I didn't think we ever got a handle on them
Pretty much sums it up. You don't expect to lose by 25 at home. Note--if the MAC Tourney started today, this is the team we would have played. On a neutral floor.

I don't mean to pile on. But this is an outright shame. I still think this team has some young talent on it, but right now, we are just terrible.

No comments :