Wednesday, March 07, 2012

OK Temple. Leave Already.



Got it?  Go.  Leave $6M on the dresser, pull your pants up and get out.  K?

You have acted like you were always too good to be in the MAC, yet when we took you in, you were on the verge of not being a I-A program.  You stunk, no one wanted you and you came begging.

Now, look at you.  Off to the Big East.  Mr. Fancy.

Were they the ones that kicked you out before?  Ouch.  Yeah, you always wanted Daddy's approval.

Go.  I had a nice time this afternoon deleting all your feeds from the blog and twitter.

Hey, thanks for the $6M though.  We will put it to good use.  We might put a deck on, or pay some bills or maybe we'll finally buy that vacation home on the Lake.   Or we might buy the Charlotte Bobcats.  Who knows?

Meanwhile, BG moves baaaccccccck to the East, after an undefeated and untied stay in the West.  Rumors that we will spend some part of the $6M on a study of what it would take to get BG and Akron to play are unconfirmed.

And don't forget...you are leaving with losses to us in football and men's basketball...good times.

I leave you with the pride of Hibbing MN, a good midwestern boy.  Lyrics used utterly without permission.


I’m walkin’ down that long, lonesome road, babe
Where I’m bound, I can’t tell
But goodbye’s too good a word, gal
So I’ll just say fare thee well
I ain’t sayin’ you treated me unkind
You could have done better but I don’t mind
You just kinda wasted my precious time
But don’t think twice, it’s all right

No comments :