Saturday, March 20, 2010

Go Falcons!! Beat the Spartans!!

The focus of this blog is football and men's basketball.  I don't really do much about hockey, women's basketball, or any other sport at BG, and that is really based on two reasons.  I spend a lot of time on this blog, and focusing on two sports is about all I can manage.  Second, these are the two sports that I have followed quite literally my entire life.

That does not mean, however, that I am not a huge admirer of our women's basketball program.  BG has never had a more dominant period in any sport in our history.  The program just continues along, never has issues with graduation, and wins the conference every year.  I have huge respect for the program and the athletes that make it happen.

And I will be watching today....beating Sparty would be so sweet.

Finally, I am happy to say that there is a blog for the women's basketball program.  Its well done and interesting, and I hope you check over there for your women's basketball fix.

No comments :