Believe it or not, the Falcon football season is one-third over. While I expected us to be 1-3, there have been some ups and some downs. Certainly, you have to be happy with Troy and the first half against Missouri, but from there we have some less inspiring play.
- Offensive scoring: This year, 17 per game. (Last year, 27)
- Running yards per play: This year, 3.4, last year 3.7
- Passing Yards per play: This year, 5.1, last year 6.7
- Our big play potential is down, with only 3.57 points per game from outside the RZ.
- Our third down conversion is also down: 41% this year, 46% last year.
- Boise made a first down on 38% of its plays.
- They averaged 7.6 yards per running play and 10.5 per passing play.
- Their 3rd down percentage wasn't so great, but they only ended up in third down on 16% of their plays, which is a good number.