Thursday, September 20, 2007

Blog Poll Out--I am BOLD and STUBBORN

Hey, the blog poll is out. You can see it in the sidebar on the left.

I'm in the awards again this week, simultaneously finishing #4 in "Mr Bold" (for variation from the poll at large) and #3 for "Mr. Stubborn" which means I was similar to what I was the week before.
I'm not sure that I had thought I could be bold and stubborn at the same time, but I am working my magic.

I suppose the biggest difference is Virginia Tech, which I have #9 and the poll has at #23. The poll also has Texas at #9 (WFT--Can you say Big XII halo?) and some differences on Rutgers and Cal.

As for being stubborn, I say again: when these teams play teams they are supposed to beat and do, I don't understand on what basis they should be shifting around. Once we get into conference play, my poll typically shows more movement.

In general, I think the top 4-5 teams are head and shoulders above everyone else. The rest is yet unwritten.

No comments :