Sunday, March 13, 2005

Well, I said we had to get used to it...

On February 15, I wrote that we might as well get used to Jeff Garcia coming to Detroit. Well, in what has been the worst kept secret, we finally "landed" Garcia over the NFL's other west coast sucker, the Seahawks.

McMahon is going to Philly to be with his buddy Marty Morningwood. Let the QB controversey begin! I just can't believe that this results in anything but Garcia starting for this team. And wait...he stunk last year, right? Right. His rating was 76.7. Furthermore, it has steadily declined since 2000, when it was a high of 96.7 And he's 35.

I will grant that Cleveland was a horrible situation last year. But I don't think this is the guy to lead us to the next level, but I am afraid Mooch has a blind spot and that he's going into the lineup, ready or not.

In other news, our C wants to be here.

No comments :