Thursday, June 03, 2004

Falcon Football now...

The opener is still 93 days away, but the anticipation is already starting.

Collegefootballnews.com has their Falcon preview out today. Its interesting--I would term it an absolute best case scenario. If everything goes right, then yeah, we would be pretty dominant. But they take all the ?'s, and give them good answers, most notably including Jelani Jordan and Omar.

I like them both. I think Jordan will be a fine player, but he hasn't proven himself yet, and like all young DB's, he has been torched pretty often. I like Omar, too, and he has a great supporting cast, but time will tell. And pray for his health, because we are thin behind him (CFN even moves our backups to exulted status). Strong Safety, and depth in the d-backfield are also big issues.

Suffice it to say, I hope they're right. It certainly could turn out as they say, but I am a little more cautious.

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/mac/2004_Previews/Bowling_Green_Preview.htm

No comments :