Monday, April 13, 2020

HOLY COW!!! TURNER RETURNS!

This is a wow.  I'll be the first to admit that when Justin Turner entered the portal, I was 100% sure he was gone.  And I was 100% wrong.  


I supported him and did not begrudge the decision.  There was heavy interest and I expected him to go elsewhere.

And he decided to stay with BG.  Obviously, as a fan, this is a thrilling decision.  The basketball implications are huge--our best player returns, we have one less hole to fill, and we have a very good shot again next year to win the tournament if basketball is played. 

The best thing is that he took the time to look around.  This was his decision and he can come back with the commitment he needs.  

If he stays healthy, he will become our all-time leading scorer.  And, maybe, erase 1968.

Anyway welcome back, Justin.  Look forward to a big ovation for you on opening night.


No comments :