Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sad News in the Falcon Nation

...Keith McLeod arrested.....let's hope this works out for the best.

Update (found on AZZ.COM). Here, Keith says all the right things...

Keith D. McLeod issued this written statement through his attorney, Bradley Iams, after appearing in court this morning:

"On April 13, 2008, as a result of engaging in clearly inappropriate behavior, I was arrested by the Stark County Sheriff's Department. I am deeply sorry and embarrassed by my conduct. It is my intention to take responsibility for my actions and to take steps to ensure that I never find myself in this position again.

"While I wish to apologize to my family, friends and teammates for the pain and concern this incident may have caused them, I am most concerned with any potential impact that these events may have on the young people of this community who have looked up to me as a role model. Although I realize that I can't change what happened, I pledge to do my utmost to use this experience in my efforts to help others, particularly those young people, in making better decisions."

No comments :