Friday, April 28, 2006

Draft Predictions

Did pretty well last year, so let's fire up the wagon again.

Little hint: Its a lot easier this year.

No Falcon will get drafted except Omar Jacobs. He took a heavy dissing in the USA Today this week, including from has been Cowboy Douchebag Gil Brandt. I do think his stock has fallen and I do think the momentum is bad. I also don't think he would have helped himself by staying. You have to be dominant in the MAC to make the next level, and I don't think he would have had a dominant year, and then the upside obsessed draftniks would have lost even more confidence, and then he might have fallen further.

So, with that in mind, I think he's in the fourth round. And I think its the Dolphins, Vikings or Cardinals.

Having said that, this more than a draft update. Its a draft AND a UDFA update. For no extra charge, here are the players I see getting UDFA contracts:

  • PJ Pope
  • Charles Sharon
  • Rob Warren

No comments :